Exit Entry Cookies Policy
Effective as of May 2019
What is a Cookie?
A cookie is a small file consisting of a string of characters that can be placed on your computer or mobile device that uniquely identifies your browser or device. Such recognition helps the efficient operation of our site and Platform.
These technologies help us understand how our Platform are being used, help you navigate our Platform, help remember your preferences, and generally improve your experience in using our Platform. Cookies can also help ensure marketing you might see online is more relevant to you and your interests.
What cookies and related technologies do we use and why?
- Software development kits: Software development kits (also called SDKs) function like pixels and cookies, but operate in the mobile app context where pixels and cookies cannot always function. Pieces of code (the SDK) are installed in the app that allow us and our partners to collect certain info about your interaction with the app and info about your device and network
- IP address: IP address is the short form for Internet Protocol address which is assigned by internet access providers to every computer that is connected to the internet. Website owners have access to IP addresses of their users. Using IP addresses, we and our partners can identify the country, state and city from which a computer is connecting to the Internet. IP addresses are, for example, used for IP geo-location purposes, e.g. by Google Analytics.
- Device identifiers: We may also collect unique or persistent device identifiers so that we can identify your device.
- To conduct analytics: We use Google Analytics cookies, including a cookie provided by Google Analytics, to collect anonymous traffic data to help us analyse how members and visitors access and use our Platform, and for other analytics services relating to Platform activity and internet usage.
- Third-Party Cookies from Content Shared by Members: Exit Entry members may share content on the Platform that originates from a third-party website or service, and that third-party website or service may set its own cookies when you interact with that content.
How long do cookies last?
The length of time a cookie will stay on your computer or mobile device depends on whether it is a "persistent" or "session" cookie. Session cookies will only stay on your device until you stop browsing. Persistent cookies stay on your computer or mobile device until they expire or are deleted.
First and third party cookies
First-party cookies are cookies that belong to Exit Entry, third-party cookies are cookies that another party places on your device through our Platform. Third-party cookies may be placed on your device by someone providing a service for Exit Entry, for example to help us understand how our Platform is being used. Third-party cookies may also be placed on your device by our business partners so that they can use them to advertise products and services to you elsewhere on the internet. Our current business partners include:
- Google (Analytics, Adwords)
- Crisp Chat
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us via email@example.com